The single most-important thing you can do to help is to make a tax-deductible financial contribution. The Nick Gonzales Foundation for Brain Tumor Research is a tax-exempt public charity under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and all donations received are tax deductible.
There are several easy and convenient ways to make a donation to the Foundation:
- Donate Online Now – click here to use our secure Donate Now! online donation form.
- Donate Monthly – click here to download an authorization agreement for electronic transfer of funds via ACH debit.
- Donate in memory or honor of someone – A Hallmark sympathy or appropriate card will be sent to the person designated online informing them of the donation in memory or honor of the person by name.
- Donate by Mail – please send your check to: The Nick Gonzales Foundation for Brain Tumor Research , c/o Dr. Marcus Gonzales, 1732 Mayflower Drive, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Goodsearch – use www.goodsearch.com as your search engine and it automatically donates $0.01 per search.
- Donate a Vehicle – donate that old vehicle, running or not, and receive a tax deduction for the market value of the vehicle. Email Cindy.Villarreal@gmail.com for details.
- Include us in your estate plan – contact Cindy.Villarreal@gmail.com for details
All contributions are appreciated more than you may ever realize.